Home   »   Services   »   Classification with INSB class   »   Transfer of Class
Transfer of Class
Procedure for Transfer of Class Owners / managers must produce documentary evidence of the Classification Surveys held by the loosing society as follows:

1. Along with the Application form duly filled in, the following information is to be submitted:

  • The current classification survey status (including recommendations if any) of the losing Society
  • Updated CSH and CSM lists, if hull and machinery have been previously surveyed on a continuous basis
  • Class certificates
  • Statutory certificates
2. Prior to issuing an Interim Certificate of Class:

  • U/S gauging measurement report,
  • Anchor chain calibration report,
  • Megger test report,
  • Main engine crank shaft deflection measurement report,
  • Propeller shaft and rudder stock/shaft clearances.